Program fee: € 2000.-
Please note: Students from our partner universities
in Wisconsin, Massachusetts and Queensland have
special conditions. Please contact the coordinator
Katja Mruk for detailed information on the course
You can apply for a scholarship at
a) Hessen Global if you are a US student not
studying at one of our partner universities in
Wisconsin or in Massachusetts. If you wish to
apply, please send us all necessary documents
(see application), and a letter stating your
reason to apply for a scholarship. You can apply
until the maximum number of participants is reached.
A selection committee will decide upon your application
and will inform
you about the result.
b) Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD).
You can find further information on their website
The fee includes the standard program:
Necessary additional expenses:
- Travel to Fulda
- Meals and beverages (300 € a month)
- Refundable deposit for your room key (€ 100.-) payable in the registration office on the arrival day. We will refund the deposit when you return your key before leaving Fulda.
Possible additional expenses:
- Luggage insurance. We recommend that you insure
your luggage before starting your travels.
- Personal spending (for hobbies, for example)
- Purchase of a monthly ticket for public transportation
in Fulda and vicinity
- Rent a bike
- Additional accommodation in Fulda in case
- arrive in Fulda before Arrival Day
- arrive after the Registration Office closes
on the Arriving Day
- stay on after Departure Day
Please, make sure that you bring
enough cash with you on the day of arrival, to
cover the additional costs (key deposit, possible)
and to have some money for food and beverages
during the first few days.